Sunday, April 13, 2008

The things they say!

I have so many favorites, but here are just a few that I want to get in writing so I don't forget:

Camden:
- "Let Me See!" - he says this all the time! It's so cute!
- "No eat my popcorn! Eat Jackson's popcorn!" (he told me this as I reached for his bowl!)
- "Okey Dokey"

Jackson:
- When I asked him to try a walnut, "I like Wal-Mart, but I don't like walnuts!"
- Praying one night before bed, "Dear God, please don't let any bad men come in our house. But if they do come in, throw them up against a wall and rip their faces off!" (Where did he come up with that? Did I step out of the room for that part of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?!)
- When listening to their music in the car - "Mommy, do you know why me and Camden are full of joy? Cause we love each other so much!" (This is my commandment: that you love one another that your joy may be full . . . )

Much joy . . .

No comments: